The InTemp CX1002 is a single-use cellular data logger that monitors the location and temperature of your critical, sensitive in-transit shipments in near real time. Location, temperature, light, and shock data is transmitted to the InTempConnect cloud platform in near real time to enable maximum shipment visibility and control. Cellular data usage is included with the cost of the logger so there are no additional fees for a data plan.
- View near real-time temperature data in the InTempConnect dashboard, as well as logger shipment details, current temperature, any critical alerts, and a near real-time map that shows the route, current location of your assets, and data upload points – so you can always check on the status of your shipment and access important data for analysis.
- Generate on-demand reports in InTempConnect during or after the conclusion of a shipment so you can make informed decisions that help prevent product waste and increase supply chain efficiency.
- Be notified immediately with real-time SMS and email notifications when critical events occur (temperature excursions, low-battery alarms, and light and shock sensor alerts) – without having to wait for the next schedule logger data upload.
Includes a 3-Point ISO 17025 certificate, which provides assurance that the data can be trusted when making important product-disposition decisions.
Note: The CX1002 is not compatible with the InTemp mobile app or the CX5000 gateway. The logger can only be managed with the InTempConnect cloud platform.
- Rechargeable battery via USB-C cable (Cable included with the logger)
- Near real-time location tracking and temperature monitoring
- Cellular data usage included with purchase of each logger, no additional charges or fees
- Utilizes cellular and public Wi-Fi communications for better location accuracy
- Google Maps view in InTempConnect dashboard shows current location of assets in shipment, including points where the logger is actively uploading data and location of alerts
- SMS and email notifications via InTempConnect if product temperature falls outside the designated threshold
- Immediate notification when critical events occur (temperature excursions, low-battery alarms, and light and shock sensor alerts)
- Light and shock sensors to help ensure product stability and shipment security
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displays current temperature
- Automatic flight mode detects when a CX1000 series logger is in flight and shuts off communication for IATA/FAA compliance
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solution
- 3-point Calibration Certificate with ISO17025/ILAC laboratory accreditation
|Network Connectivity||CAT M1 (4G) with 2G Global Roaming | WiFi SSID / Cell-ID 100m|
|Location/Accuracy||WiFi SSID / Cell-ID 100m|
|Data Recording Interval||Min. 5 Minutes up to max. 8 hours (Configurable)|
|Sending Interval||Min. 30 Minutes Or More (Configurable)|
|Total Runtime (Rec Duration)||30 days (@ Room Temperature) with 60 min data upload interval|
|Battery||3000 mAh, 3.7 Volts, 0.9g Lithium|
|Dimensions||100 x 50 x 18.5 mm (3.93 x 1.97 x 0.73 inches)|
|CE Compliant||The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)|
|Range||-20° to 60°C|
|Accuracy||±0.5C from -20°C to 60°C (±0.9°F from -4°F to 140°F)|
|Certifications||According To EN 12830, CE, BIS, FCC|
|Connection Interface||5V DC - USB Type C|
|Airline||Approved As Per AC91.21-ID, AMC CAT.GEN.MPA.140, IATA Guidance Document - Battery Powered Cargo Tracking Data Logger|
Country Of Origin: United States
Documents: CX1000 Data Sheet
For additional clarification or information, please contact us.