HOBO MicroRX station easy-to-deploy, compact size and rugged design
The new web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular field monitoring solution. With a compact size and rugged design, the MicroRX Station offers long-term, reliable environmental monitoring. Configurable station-side alarms provide immediate notification of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® platform makes it easy to view, access, and share your data.
- Optional integrated solar panel for easy deployment
- Battery-powered option for covered or shaded deployment locations
- Wide range of research-grade plug-and-play sensors
- Add up to 50 wireless sensors for micro-climate monitoring
- Optional water level sensor input, and water flow conversion
- Text message alerts for user-configured conditions such as low temperatures
- Station-side alarms include new accumulated rainfall alarm
- Real-time monitoring with up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular
HOBO RX3000 station cost-effective, most flexible and scalable
HOBO RX3000 series is the most flexible and scalable remote data logging station. It provides instant access to site-specific environmental data anywhere, at any time, via the internet. This configurable station combines the versatility and sensor quality of more expensive systems, an onboard LCD display, and the convenience of plug-and-play operation.
The RX3000 station is the main component of the cost-effective and scalable HOBOnet Field Monitoring System for crop management, environmental research, warehouse, cold chain, and greenhouse operations.
- Flexible support for a broad range of sensors
- LCD display for easy field deployment
- Cloud-based data access through HOBOlink
- Get 24/7 web access to your data via web browser
- Verify RX3000 system status remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications over the web
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Plug-and-play operation
Country of Origin: United States
|Operating Range||-40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F); no remote communications for battery voltage less than 3.9 V DC|
|Smart Sensor Connectors||10|
|Smart Sensor Network Cable Length||100 m (328 ft) maximum|
|Smart Sensor Data Channels||Maximum of 15 (some smart sensors use more than one data channel)|
|Logging Rate||1 second (RX3001 and RX3002) or 1 minute (RX3003 and RX3004) to 18 hours|
|Battery Type/Power Source||4 Volt, 10 AHr, rechargeable sealed lead-acid; external power required using one of these options: AC power adapter (AC-U30), solar panel (SOLAR-xW), or external power source 5 V DC to 17 V DC with external DC power cable (CABLE-RX-PWR)|
|Rechargeable Battery Service Life||Typical 3–5 years when operated in the temperature range -20° to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F); operation outside this range will reduce the battery service life|
|Memory||32 MB, 2 million measurements, continuous logging|
|Alarm Notification Latency||Logging interval plus 2–4 minutes, typical|
|LCD||LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range|
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
RX3000 series data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Speed & Direction, Rainfall, Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity- PAR & Solar Radiation, Soil Moisture & Temperature, Water Flow & Level